Visit our new site TAKE HIM WITH YOU!
So today was a rather long day. Kind of trying to get our of this strange mood I’m in. God is good though. Tonight Amy and I went on a date. We were going to go out for breakfast, but ended up driving over to the theater to watch a movie that Randy and Vickie and Adam and Maureen recommended. FIREPROOF
Ok, now I love media, but haven’t been impressed with any of the Christian movies very much, until this one. I have to say that Kirk Cameron outdid himself. He was an excellent actor in this one. In fact toward the end he made me cry because his performance was flawless. Great stuff. This movie is highly reccomended to EVERYONE, married couples, singles, young, old, etc. Seriously, it’s worth every penny you would pay for it. Bring a kleenex though, it is touching in a good way.
It’s still over at the South Shore Mall, at least till Wednesday. Show times are as follows:
3:25, 6:15, 9:10 pm.
Ok, here are the top ten things we learned today:
1. (Amy) never leave your partner, especially in a fire. 🙂
2. (Rick) popcorn is good for dinner, with diet coke and sour cherry balls.
3. (Amy) you need to follow it up with Gingerale when you get home….
4. (Rick) dissapointments shouldn’t hold us back from doing all God has called us to do.
5. (Amy) that even though it was a cold day today it was still nice to go on a walk with my husband in the sunshine.
6, (Rick) transferring many files to a computer is tedious and time consuming.
7. (Amy) that I’m glad I have a techie husband, because I dislike that part of computers.
8. (Rick) ipods are incredible, until they break.
9. (Amy) the book of Philippians is amazing, especially in the Message bible.
10. (Rick) God must have something great for me and my family, it would be nice if he told us what it is. 🙂 I don’t do the limbo very well.
Ok, see you tomorrow.